You can support your local surgery in the following ways:
- Write to your registered GP and offer your support in these challenging times. Ask if the practice will be affected by PMS or GMS cuts now or in the future?
What are my GP’s contact details?
- If your GP Surgery is affected by cuts and you are willing to help, volunteer your services as a potential Patient Participation Group or network volunteer.
- Contact your local MP and ask them to halt the cuts in GP Surgery funding and debate NHS Survival’s call for a public inquiry into the future of care.
What’s my MP’s contact details?
- Tweet about our issue, supporting our campaign. Don’t forget to use our hashtag #FamilyDoctorSOS
- Join the NHS Survival group and campaign for a Royal Commission Inquiry into the future of the NHS and social care.